Question

Certificate | Course Completion Date Tag for ILT

• 23 October 2021
  • 4 replies

The course completion date tag reflects the date the instructor changes the enrollment status, which is not the the date the user completes the training, and the completion date cannot be modified at the course level. I know I can add the session start date tag, but would prefer to have a single certificate for all learning types to reflect the course completion date.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @cmanrique there is a tag for the course end date...have you tried that one? Not sure if it would pull in the last date of your ILT session….may be worth a try?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @lrnlab , I have the same problem. One session has the start  date and end date. The course completion date must be the session end date, not the date that RH change the enrollment status or the learner attached their assignment. 

How do  I solve this issue?

Userlevel 1

Has anyone come up with a solution for this, I have a session from yesterday which when completed gives todays date. I can edit the date to yesterdays however the certificate that was auto-generated gives todays date and the 3 year expiry is 29/09/2025 rather than 28/09/2025

Userlevel 2
Badge

Would like a solution for this, also.