Certificates

• 4 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I’m pretty green to Docebo and I’m setting up some ILT courses and want to produce certificates after the course is completed. Normally, we have this in PP and just print it out, but I would like to do it through Docebo this year. Looking at the certificate area in docebo, I don’t know where or how to start. I tried looking on Youtube for some step by step instructions, but I’ve come up short handed. 

Does anyone here have experience with creating certificates? Is there a video that lives anywhere that shows how to do this? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kfoley!

That’s exciting you are setting up certificates through Docebo!  There is a course in Docebo University that walks through how to create certificates, and it has a video that demonstrates the process. 

Here is the enrollment link for that course: https://university.docebo.com/learn/course/273/certificates?generated_by=58114&hash=f86af7bddc0b888c3809f7bf85c1a02eb08e1c2c

I will admit, that sometimes it takes a lot of fine tuning of the elements to get them to appear correctly on the certificate, but once you get it set up, it’s so nice to no longer have to spend time manually creating certificates. :-)

Good luck, and if after you view the video in the course and still have questions, you can always come back to the community for answers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The biggest thing to note: certificates are in European paper sizes and NOT usa paper sizes. You need to make sure to account for this in your design if you are USA based