Best Answer

Changing the Score Display for tests

• 4 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the Score Display for tests after it has been set? One of my colleagues accidentally set the display to percentage and we would like to change it back to numbers. 

icon

Best answer by AngeWi 4 August 2023, 09:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Morning @Daniel, if I remember correctly you need to reset the test for all those who have completed it ( last bullet point in the tips and tricks https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020128139-Managing-Test-Options#:~:text=Look%20for%20the%20test%20training,X%20in%20the%20Reset%20column)

Then you can adjust the settings.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Correct @AngeWi once a test has been started by a user, some settings cannot be changed. If you cannot reset your users I would suggest you create a copy of your test and add it the training materials and then hide the original. With this you would only need to decide what todo with your “in progress’ users and whether they can complete the old version or the new version. We do this regularly for exams that require periodic updates; once an object is hidden is it no linger required to mark the course as completed.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @lrnlab, can you tell we hit this issue a lot during our implementation phase 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@AngeWi you’re not alone...I just decided that each time I work on a test I need to review ALL tabs...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @AngeWi and @lrnlab That worked perfectly! Fortunately, the course hasn’t been released yet, so I only had to reset the test for one user!