Best Answer

Company Courses

• 14 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am new to the Docebo Community. Though I am completing self-exploration I would like to know if there is a quick-reference to get a feel for the number of courses that are available in our company course catalog.

To clarify, I understand that there are “universal” courses that are available from a library of courses and there are courses that are a part of our company course catalog. I would like to distinguish and identify each group of courses.

icon

Best answer by pmo 14 August 2023, 17:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@RGandy  Are you trying to distinguish between courses from Docebo Content (a content library your company could have purchased) and courses that your company created themselves?

Badge

@pmo Yes, I would like to make this distinction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Somewhat depends on whether you recode them after you import them but they default to a numbered code that you could probably sort alphabetically to distinguish. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RGandy - good morning - riding @pmo advice - you may want to check into the code nomenclature being used by you all. It can be a quick way to separate out the differences.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There is also a marketplace column that can tell you if you are leveraging Docebo Content.