Best Answer

Connect Notification

• 24 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

When you create a notification for Connect users, do you also create them in Connect domain? We have a Connect learner whom we enrolled from Connect domain, but the notification was created in Internal domain, received an enrollment link intended for Internal users. We did not have this issue in the past, is this something new, has there be an update, or maybe it’s the first time someone has flagged this concern to us?

icon

Best answer by KMallette 25 August 2023, 17:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jlreonal Could you elaborate a bit on what is Connect domain and Internal domain?  Are you using Extended Enterprise and this is how you’ve named your tenants, or do you mean that you have used Docebo Connect to integrate with another application?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@jlreonalCould you elaborate a bit on what is Connect domain and Internal domain?  Are you using Extended Enterprise and this is how you’ve named your tenants, or do you mean that you have used Docebo Connect to integrate with another application?

Extended Enterprise for external learners.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, @jlreonal  Thank you for clarifying the issue. if I understand correctly, you have two tenants, and when creating a new user in the “Connect” tenant, it is receiving the notification meant for the “Internal” tenant. You’ve successfully done this in the past, and now you’re having problems.

When creating notifications, you should be logged in as a super administrator to <your company name>.docebosaas.com, not to internal.<custom domain>.com or connect.<custom domain>.com. For example, I always log into viasat.docebosaas.com instead of to bbs.viasatdiscover.com.

With the risk of suggesting something you’ve already done, I’d get the exact email from the learner and x-check it with the content of both of your notifications. Confirm that they really did get the wrong notification.

Then I would confirm that the notification they received is actually configured for the Internal branch.

Then, I would confirm the branch assignment in their account that they are not assigned to the Internal branch.

Other than that, I would try to repeat the error with another test account that has the same configuration as this Connect learner. If the problem is repeatable, then I would reach out to support for assistance.