Skip to main content

Content Authoring for SMEs?

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all! 

Our company of ~300 is relatively new-ish to Docebo. We’ve recently hired 2 Instructional Designers, using Articulate, which has been a real game changer. However, we’re noticing the the need for content authoring has become greater than what our IDs can accommodate. One thing lacking from Docebo is the ability to do any content authoring directly on the platform (Litmos, for example has great content authoring).

If we wanted our SMEs to be able to put together a training, that maybe isn’t as technically complex as Articulate, but has more capabilities than a simple powerpoint, what do you recommend? I’ve seen Elucidat (which integrates), Lumi (which is free)… anything else people are using?

Additionally any indication the Docebo will add more content authoring capabilities? That would be huge.

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Have you checked out Docebo Shape? It's designed specifically for what it sounds like you're looking for.

Your AM can get you a demo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m interested in this as well, so just adding a comment to follow the thread!

Have you checked out Docebo Shape? It's designed specifically for what it sounds like you're looking for.

Your AM can get you a demo. 

If I’m being honesty, it seems pretty unimpressive. Is this something you all use? What is your experience with it?