Contest and Course Training Material - Multiple Choice

Hello,

I’m trying to configure a contest and adding training material but, I cannot get it to work.

1. I created a course with Multiple choice - I added the answers, but, how can I ensure that when a user selects the correct answer.  E.G - Is there an option to choose b) 2007?
  2. I tried to create a contest and I would like to add this training material (multiple choice questions) but, when I try I receive this error message 

Thanks for your help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

As far as I know you cannot add a learning object to a contest...you can only match up a course to a contest

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020083520-Activating-and-Managing-the-Gamification-App#subtitle-5

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Glen.D.A Hi there, and thank you for bringing your questions to the community! For clarity, are you talking about adding training materials to a course, the completion of which would be used for a contest? I think there may be some confusion here as contests themselves cannot have training materials.

@Glen.D.A Hi there, and thank you for bringing your questions to the community! For clarity, are you talking about adding training materials to a course, the completion of which would be used for a contest? I think there may be some confusion here as contests themselves cannot have training materials.

Hello! Yes this is a 2 part question:

1. I created a course with training material and the multiple choice option did not work as I chose the survey option.  I have since created a test and I was able to add questions to the training material for the course
  2. I cannot create a contest and no matter what combination of data entered with dates, without dates, a badge or no badge.  I continue to receive the Please insert a least one Rank message.  I have since created a ticket and this is a known error for some users and a patch will be deploy in Mid May.

Thank you all for your comments and advice! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Glen.D.A I’m glad to hear that you figured out how to create the test and that support is handling that bug!