Skip to main content

I’ve tried working with the preview mode of the new Learning Plan and Course players and I’ve got a UI/UX issue.

All of our slide content for courses has been uploaded as a PDF to the converter - and I noticed with the switch to the new preview player that these no longer fit to the page as they used to. A user now has to scroll to see the full slide or click the ‘fit to page’ button EVERY TIME they have a new set of slides.

This doesn’t happen if the material is uploaded as a Microsoft .ppt file, but again all of our material was done as PDF’s since there was no different with the previous layout.

Will there be a way to fix this before the new layout is pushed out in October? 

Docebo requested that you log a ticket for anything you encounter during the preview...hopefully something they can fix.

@mwheatley - we’re experiencing exactly the same issue. Many of our courses rely on multiple slides to intro/context modules so this is a big issue for us. I have noticed that this bug seems to occur on first launch of slides in the TOC, and then corrects itself to fit inline thereafter. Shall log this with Docebo. 

Are you still experiencing this issue? Docebo’s player enhancement has already gone into effect and I am having the same issue and just wondering if it is Docebo thing, or if it is just on my end.