Skip to main content

We are trying to set up a “Course has expired” digest notification to go out to managers to cover any of their direct team members and any of a selection of courses (e.g., compliance courses) that they have not yet completed.

Has anyone been able to get the “nesting” of the codes correct to show 1 employee with multiple courses that are overdue, and then the next employee with their list of overdue courses, etc.?

If you are using this successfully, I’d love to see a screen shot of the coding, and a screen shot of the result (redacted, of course).

Short answer: No, sorry

We have recently explored using the Digest Course Has Expired notification but learned that it can only be sent in advance of the course being overdue (days in advance or on the exact day of expiration). This is not the same logic as the non-digest version. Confusing.

Quick q: do you have Docebo Connect?

I believe this can be achieved through a Connect integration, either with Outlook or Google Calendar, depending on your provider. It would be an email notification only, but it can serve the purpose.

Quick q: do you have Docebo Connect?

I believe this can be achieved through a Connect integration, either with Outlook or Google Calendar, depending on your provider. It would be an email notification only, but it can serve the purpose.

@francesca.vaccarino We do have Docebo connect for Outlook. Is there already a recipe for this, as it sounds like a LOT of work to create.

@francesca.vaccarino We do have Docebo connect for Outlook. Is there already a recipe for this, as it sounds like a LOT of work to create.

Unfortunately, there isn’t an “out of the box recipe” for this, and it is a bit cumbersome to build, but it is possible! You’ll need a developer who knows their way around Docebo Connect. They would need to create a recipe that runs daily, checks all courses, adds enrolled learners to a list, and then sends them a digest email for any overdue courses they’re enrolled in.