Course Tab not functioning in User Personal Summary page

• 26 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Does anyone face an issue with Course tab in user personal summary page? In User personal summary page, we can access all tabs (Learning Plan, ILT, External training, Certification) except course. It doesn’t function.

Is there any known issue with this?

Baskaran venugopal 6 months ago

We have one Power User experiencing this with one of the Branches they manage, or when one of our SuperAdmins log in as this Power User. They can access the PDF document, but the Courses Tab never loads for them for any of the Users in that particular Branch. I’m going to submit a support issue as well. 

There is an ongoing issue with course tab in user summary page. Tech team is working on a fix, and it is expected to be fixed on Nov 8th.

Learn: My Activity > Courses page not loading for users | Community (docebo.com)

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

No issues on our end, course tab is working fine. Did it happen to your colleagues as well?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

No issues on our end, course tab is working fine. Did it happen to your colleagues as well?

As a system admin, I can’t be able to replicate for myself… However, my learners have the issue, and I can replicate it while impersonate their profile… 

I raise a ticket with tech team, and they confirmed that there is a known issue with course tab in User Personal Summary page. Waiting for further updates...

Userlevel 1

We have one Power User experiencing this with one of the Branches they manage, or when one of our SuperAdmins log in as this Power User. They can access the PDF document, but the Courses Tab never loads for them for any of the Users in that particular Branch. I’m going to submit a support issue as well. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

There is an ongoing issue with course tab in user summary page. Tech team is working on a fix, and it is expected to be fixed on Nov 8th.

Learn: My Activity > Courses page not loading for users | Community (docebo.com)