Skip to main content
Question

courses not in a catalogue

• 9 February 2022
  • 4 replies

This may be a silly question, but how can i easily see courses that haven't been assigned to a catalogue?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HI @KTJD if you are a super admin you can see all courses under the course management page. If you are a PU it depends on how your role permissions are set-up.

TIP: we use a Staging catalogue we add ALL courses to and give access on an as needed basis for those who create and manage courses. This was it works well with the PU permission that allows them to see all courses in visible catalogues.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for the prompt reply, but it doesn't answer my question.  I am a super admin and I can see all my courses in the ‘course management’ area, but what I want to know is which of these courses haven't been already assigned to a catalogue.

I want to avoid going into each catalogue and manually cross referencing each course to find those which haven't been put in a catalogue

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I understand...there are no course data reports that would show this data at the moment but there are some idea on this topic you can vote up

@KTJD Please vote for this idea. I have asked for a report like this to be created and need as many votes as possible.

Thanks!