Question

Courses with deadlines not showing in mobile, but show in desktop

• 17 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi - I have several course set up with soft deadlines for required Compliance training.  I have a task list in both mobile and desktop configured to highlight these required trainings.  The task list shows all of the courses with a deadline properly for desktop, but on the mobile app it shows no courses.  Is this normal or am I missing something?  Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated! 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @afoisy we are not using task lists. Does the user see this on their homepage? Maybe check menu and / or pages to see how it is viewed in the mobile app. Or add a Task List widget to the mobile view.

@dwilburn  - thanks for the reply!  I looked and the task list widget is on the mobile composer and I see it on the mobile device, it just says there are no items with a deadline.  But on the desktop it shows all of the required courses with deadline.  It seems to be that the deadlines are not being recognized by mobile. 

Above is the Desktop View with required training based on soft deadline set in task list. 

Mobile view is below, same task list, but says 0 deadlines. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

According to this Creating and Managing Widget Pages – Docebo Help & Support

The widgets below are available for mobile, with some notes at the bottom.

So it looks like task list is supported, just not updating.