Deleting or Updating Badges

• 30 November 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Perhaps I am blind…

...but I am not seeing a way to delete or even swap out a badge that I have uploaded.

I uploaded one for the sake of testing - it is not assigned to anyone but I cannot get rid of it or even replace it with a new image.

In the reward shop - a little red ‘X’ appears to remove an image and I expected the same for badges.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @gstager do you see this same screen when going in to Badges?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab - if you posted a screenshot - I don’t see it.

Here are my views. Top for the badge - I cannot seem to delete.

Bottom one for reward pic I can delete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gstager hmmm, are you a super admin? or PU? You may need to be a super to delete them

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab - Yes I am superAdmin.

Right now - I am actually the only person with an account. (Aside from staff.support...) LOL
Just starting our onboarding phase.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gstager odd, the KB clearly shows you can delete...I would recommend you log a ticket with support.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020083520-Activating-and-Managing-the-Gamification-App#subtitle-4

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab - I can create, delete, and edit the overall badge just fine.

What I cannot seem to delete is the image of the icon that uploaded for the badge.

I got the stock 40 that came pre-populated. Then I uploaded my own icon. I can make a badge using that icon and then delete the badge but now I want to clear that icon from the library.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I know that I was unable to delete the reward image until I disassociated the reward itself. I thought the same would be true for the badge icon.

As you can see - I currently have no badges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

are you trying to delete something from the stock images? Sorry I may not be understanding your ask...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

No - it is one that I uploaded. 

From the section called “Your Icons Collection”

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gstager OK I get it now...this seems to be one the older screens...I too have no way to remove any badge icons. Seems we cannot manage these as we can for course thumbnails...Think this is a good IDEA to put forward...Lmk if you want to log it (so i can vote it up) otherwise I can.  Thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab - Ok - I had thought to make it an idea but wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I was missing first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

and voted! Thx