Question

Discover, Coach, & Share as a social platform

• 14 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Our users like to build a community with other learners in the same program as them. We had previously used Facebook groups to encourage the social aspect but are now looking to possibly utilize Discover, Coach, & Share as a social platform to help us centralize our users in Docebo. 

Is anyone else using DC&S this way? Is this even possible? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @nicole.roman! Great question. My 2¢ is this: while DC&S gives you plenty of options to build “community” among your learners, it isn’t designed to be a “community” platform like our Docebo Community. I shared more of my thoughts on this topic in the following post:

Additionally, there are some great suggestions for building community in Docebo in the following thread:

Lastly, I wanted to share the following idea that was recently submitted, which we moved to Closed since we don’t have any plans to offer full community functionality in Docebo Learn.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @nicole.roman we use this quite extensively and with the new Cohort feature in Channels, you can encourage discussion between users but keep in within the confines of a specific group of users. This is just one of the many things you can do with DC&S

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @nicole.roman! Great question. My 2¢ is this: while DC&S gives you plenty of options to build “community” among your learners, it isn’t designed to be a “community” platform like our Docebo Community……..

Thank you so much for your input @Adam Ballhaussen! While I am disappointed to learn that Docebo Learn doesn’t have any plans for fully community functionality I always appreciate the innovative ideas that the Docebo Community has to offer!