Best Answer

"Docebo Content Premium" Widgets Appearing Without Being Added

• 27 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I feel like I’m missing something obvious here…

Today, above each of our “Catalog” widgets, a new line of courses has appeared titled “Docebo Content Premium” (see image).

I am apparently the only one seeing it. I am a superadmin, but they are not showing up for my fellow superadmin, and I tested “View as User” and can’t see them for anyone I’ve tested.

I’ve checked the settings of the catalogs on the pages, even the page preview does not show these… it has to be from Content Marketplace but why are they showing up?

Thanks for any help in advance!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 28 December 2023, 15:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

hmmm not seeing that on my end...did you check your catalogue admin page to see if maybe someone added it?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hmm - where on the catalogue page should I be looking?

I don’t see a catalogue called “Docebo Content Premium” in my catalogue admin view, and when I look on the page this is happening on in admin view I only see my own catalogue widget with the correct catalogue - I double checked the catalogue itself and nothing like this is there :(

It’s not appearing in the preview either, which is why I’m so confused…

Here’s how the page looks:

The catalogs have these settings:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

that is odd...especially if you dont see it in preview mode...definitely open a ticket if you haven't already.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That is weird. Looks like a bug to me. I don’t see this issue on my platform. 

you’re not using content marketplace?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@irodman We have purchased Content Marketplace and I have accessed it before, but we have not yet imported any courses from the library to include in our offerings to our users.

Someone else in our company expressed they were looking into Content Marketplace using their Docebo account and wanted to select some courses, so I thought this might be some setting they turned on? Again, the fact that it looks copied and pasted over all of our catalog widgets on this page but doesn’t appear in Composer is confusing me.

I was wrong @lrnlab, it does appear that the Preview is showing what is in the screenshot now. I’ve submitted a ticket. Thank you both!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @sara.cramer , we have the same issue and Docebo let us know they are aware of this bug and a fix should be expected on 10th of Jan.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@sabine.deliveroo Thank you so much! I heard back that this was the case as well from the IT team. Thank you for the update that someone else is going through this situation as well!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

As a note this has now been resolved. If anyone finding this thread has this issue - it was a technical glitch that needed to be fixed by tech. Thank you tech team!!