Docebo's Go Learn App and Branded Mobile App

Show first post

58 replies

Userlevel 4

@sfrost I would like to confirm that you deleted the META-INF file your ABB and/or APK and then sign it again as per the KB article under the Re-signing the .aab or the .apk section? In the KB:https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020126439-Re-signing-and-Publishing-the-Branded-Mobile-App

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@colin.schott I did do that but the Google Play store wouldn’t accept that version. It would only accept the version with the build as is from Docebo. 

I resigned my Apple file and that version was accepted by Transporter, I’m waiting for Apple to approve the build so I can test it with people not on my Apple Development team (ie me).

Userlevel 4

@sfrost were you using ABB or APK on Windows or Mac?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@colin.schott AAB on Mac. I do have access to a Windows device, I can try again on Windows if needed. 

Userlevel 4

@sfrost The purpose of the resigning of the app for Google is more about the realignment of uncompressed data to meet Google’s requirements. I would recommend opening a ticket so we can look at this in more detail.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks @colin.schott I sent in my ticket! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi Colin and Go.Learn app experts!

Question on the “My Team” page (didn’t see it asked in this 3-page thread yet)….

Is there a way to have the “My Team” page work in the mobile app?  That feature would be a huge win for how we Docebo at SWC.

At Southwestern Consulting, our Coaches assign their Coaching Clients into the courses.  Coaches are setup as a “manager” relationship to the client.

Would love to know a solution so our “manager” type (coaches) app users could enroll their “team” (clients) in courses, via mobile app.

PS - if the “My Team” feature is only available via customization with the Branded Mobile App, that would be great to know too. We have not gone down that path yet, but would be another good reason to explore it.

Thanks,

Ben

Userlevel 4

@Ben Bauman 

Currently the My Team page is not supported in either the GoLearn or Mobile Branded App versions. It is something we have identified on our roadmap but do not have a timeline to share yet. If your Coaches use the mobile browser on their tablet or phone they would have access to the My Team’s functionality.