Question

Docebo - Zoom V2 Integration

• 16 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone,

I hope this note finds everyone well and safe.

I have been working on setting up (linking) our Zoom accounts to Docebo.

Both accounts are paired but when I add one of the accounts while setting up it gives me the warning message:

I even deleted the original app I set up and developed a new one on the Zoom account but that didn’t work.

Any ideas of the cause of this error and how I can fix it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Radojka

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Rbarycki did you select the correct type of account match your Zoom account? Meeting or Webinar and maybe check if you checked any of options boxes to limit the number of sessions?

@Imlab,

Thank you for the response.

I checked the right boxes.

No limit on sessions.

Best regards,

Radojka

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The only times I’ve run into that were in a rights/password issues with various connectors.

I’ve also had it appear when there was a zoom cloud issue going on with the api connections, and was resolved when their issue was resolved.

@Bfarkas,

Thank you.

I think it might be a password issue because when I wrote the password wrong for the account that is working, it gave me the same error. I will look into it further.

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That would definitely trigger that message, sounds like you’re on the right path. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Rbarycki I’m so glad you reached out to our community to troubleshoot this issue! May I ask, did you figure out if the password was the issue?