Best Answer

Download documents for instructors

• 22 March 2022
  • 3 replies

We have some documents that our instructors need to download and distribute among the participants in an ILT-session. In our previous LMS, these documents could be added to a notification in attachment.

In Docebo I tried adding these documents as training material, but as an instructor, apparently you can only add or delete training material and not download it, unless the instructor is enrolled in the course. It seems a bit strange to enroll the instructor in his own course. He would receive notifications that only learners need to receive, which might be confusing. 

How do you deal with this?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 22 March 2022, 15:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I am also not a fan of the ‘enrolling them in the course’ as an instructor. If they are listed as the instructor for a session, why do I need to enroll them in the course? Just clutters up their personal training to-do list.

I am interested in how others are managing their instructor and ILT configurations as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi all, you can use the “File Repository” widget to explicitly make documents available only for Instructors. You can add links as well and organize docs in folders.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@IngerCnudde@lhubbard I ended up creating a catalog of “Instructor Presentations” and then creating courses specifically for the Facilitator’s Guides and any other documents that we want the Instructor to have. I do include (from the CLOR) the learner content so they have everything about that topic in one place but keep it separate from the learner’s courses.