Question

Enhanced feature (Digest: Course has expired for Manager role) works?

• 9 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

Did anyone succeed in using the recent enhanced feature of Digest: Course has expired (manager) notification?

I’m running a test case to observe the outcome of this digest feature, and I observed that this digest email triggers to the manager before the course deadline, not after the deadline, as per the below settings:

Test Case: Need to send a digest email (on a weekly basis) to all managers about their employees overdue.

Scenario 1: The number of days in advance is 2, and sending an exact day is “ON”.

Result: Managers have received an email about their employee being overdue 2 days before the deadline date.

Scenario 2: The number of days in advance is 2 and sending an exact day is "OFF.”.

Result: Managers have received an email about their employee being overdue starting two days before the deadline date. Ex. If the deadline is January 10, digest email sent from January 8, 9, and January 10th. Finally, the manager would receive three emails from Docebo.

Scenario 3: The number of days in advance is ‘0’ and sending an exact day is “ON/OFF”.

Result: No Outcome... No email was triggered from Docebo.

Did I miss something in the settings? Is this how the digest email works for all recipients?

I’m wondering how you schedule an overdue email to managers? currently, I’m using “Learner has yet to complete” settings to trigger as an overdue (based on enrollment date). However, there is still a lag in using this option as a workaround. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!