Best Answer

Enrollment Cancellations

• 6 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the system and need some assistance in understanding how to cancel an enrollment without losing the initial enrollment data. I'm concerned about maintaining accurate tracking of enrollments and cancellations. If we enable users to 'unenroll,' how do we ensure the proper tally of enrollments and cancellations? Any guidance or insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 7 February 2024, 16:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

There is no real way to track this except via the Audit Trail app where you could see the enrolment and unenrolment actions performed but not all the details. If you need to keep users in a session but show them as cancelled, consider 2 things...users cannot self-enrol into the same course but a different session concurrently; only a PU sir super admin can do that. If that’s ok with you, you could use one of the lesser-used statuses to act as a “:cancelled” status, like “suspended” or “overbooked”. Please test the  behaviour on the user end of using the “suspended” option as I believe it locks the course for the user.