Question

Equivalences

• 2 December 2022
  • 4 replies

If I have two courses each with course duration set to 60 minutes each, then the learner completes 1 course, will the training time report show 120 minutes of training time if the courses are set to mutual equivalences?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@UCSJames No.. If you setup 2 courses as equivalent to each other & the learner completes one...the report will show Course A completed by User A with Course status shown as "Completed”. The other course B status will show as "Complete Equivalent" (If user A enrolled in Course B).

You can filter the report by course completion status field. Wherever, it shows status as “Complete Equivalent”, you can ignore in your report and consider only for Completion status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@UCSJames No.. If you setup 2 courses as equivalent to each other & the learner completes one...the report will show Course A completed by User A with Course status shown as "Completed”. The other course B status will show as "Complete Equivalent" (If user A enrolled in Course B).

You can filter the report by course completion status field. Wherever, it shows status as “Complete Equivalent”, you can ignore in your report and consider only for Completion status.

hmmm, how are you getting the status of “completed equivalent” to show on those courses the user did not actually complete? Our reports only ever show “completed” so you cannot distinguish between what the user actually completed vs. what granted an equivalent credit?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

hmmm, how are you getting the status of “completed equivalent” to show on those courses the user did not actually complete? Our reports only ever show “completed” so you cannot distinguish between what the user actually completed vs. what granted an equivalent credit?

I forgot to remove my comments… Feedback, which I said is applicable to other LMS (Sumtotal, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone), not in Docebo.. I agree. we don't have any reports showing the equivalencies as Complete Equivalent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I forgot to remove my comments… Feedback, which I said is applicable to other LMS (Sumtotal, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone), not in Docebo.. I agree. we don't have any reports showing the equivalencies as Complete Equivalent.

agree we has this option when using SAP SuccessFactors...sadly we really need this on Docebo