Experience with Docebo for Microsoft Teams Integration

• 20 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4

Our IT team wants us to move from our current web conferencing service in Docebo to Microsoft Teams. Reading the Docebo for Microsoft Teams integration documentation, only an account paired with the Docebo for Microsoft Teams integration can be the organizer of an event. However, we use shared mailboxes for LMS services like the help desk and, up till now, web conferencing. But Microsoft Teams accounts can only be created for users/services. 

Does anyone with experience using the Docebo for Microsoft Teams integration have any issues with revealing the meeting organizer's identity? Overall, are you satisfied with using Teams with Docebo? Or would you prefer something like Zoom if you had the choice? Would it be worth the effort to fight to keep what we have?

Tusen takk!

1 reply

@pjensen We utilize the Teams integration.  It has been working okay for us, but since the integration is using my Outlook account, I’m getting all VILT sessions using the integrated account on my calendar (and my name is shown as the organizer for all sessions).  Some of our power users do opt to use their own custom meeting links, rather than the integration, which also works.  We are now in a position of needing to change the integration to someone else’s account due to me moving into a different role/team, so the need to re-work the integration is not ideal.  I actually came out to the community to see if others are in this situation and came across your post.