Skip to main content
Question

Forum

• 21 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

We saw this post in the community and are trying to replicate it because it is exactly what we are looking for. Basically we created an empty course with a forum but we would like to hide the course structure like they did. I followed their instructions and used the same CSS code but it is not working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can recreate this or have a CSS code to hide the course structure?

3 replies

Badge

If I understand correctly you only want to see the forum widget.

I achieved this by configuring an empty course with only the forum widget

• then select “Player” - Tick enable custom course starting view for this course, 
  • select “Course overview page”

Initially the new player Docebo was going to release removed this option, but it’s been working for a few months for me now.

Badge

Yes, you are correct however, we don't have the option “Course overview page”. Is there another way to do it?

Badge

If I understand correctly you only want to see the forum widget.

I achieved this by configuring an empty course with only the forum widget

• then select “Player” - Tick enable custom course starting view for this course, 
  • select “Course overview page”

Initially the new player Docebo was going to release removed this option, but it’s been working for a few months for me now.

Yes, you are correct however, we don't have the option “Course overview page”. Is there another way to do it?