Best Answer

Has anyone found the Hide all Password Related options switch yet?

• 10 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I just received an notification that Idea DL-I-1325 - Add a setting for hiding all change password related options has changed to SHIPPED.  Has anyone been able to find the switch?  I have looked and so far I have not been able to locate it.

We have been struggling with inconsistent results across branches using CSS coding to hide it and are anxious to get this fix implemented.

icon

Best answer by natemadel 10 June 2021, 19:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello!

If you navigate to Admin Gear > Advanced Settings > Users Tab, you will find a new setting “Prevent Users from Changing their Password”. This is a global configuration, meaning if you have the Extended Enterprise feature of Docebo, it will apply to all domains. 

If you have Extended Enterprise and want this behavior only on particular domains, the setting in the screenshot below within branding look and feel for a given domain will perform the same behavior just for that domain. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello, there a way to disable “Forgot Password” in the Login page?

Most people log in using SSO, but if I hide the login page, one or two people who need to log into the platform without SSO won't be able to log in. Any suggestion?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello..  Docebo´s Support gave me the solution:.

In the Localization Tool, in your language, find “Forgot your password” text.

1. Delete all the text in the translation area
  2. Press the spacebar once to put in a space
  3. Save the translation

The phrase “Forgot your password” and the link to the recover password process will not display in the login page.