Has anyone had scheduled reports on the old Reports engine lose configurations????

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have about 20+ scheduled reports that have been in operation for a year and a half that come from the ‘legacy’ reports engine.

Why the old one? Because its the only way to have the report as an attachment until Docebo gets their act together.

I realized this morning that on March 4, 2024 all of these reports were coming in completely blank!!!

I start digging to find out what happened…

EVERY SINGLE REPORT HAS LOST ALL CONFIGURATIONS!!

No user selection, no fields selected, no parameters, NOTHING!!!

Needless to say I am beyond livid at this point, initially because once again this platform has broken something that was working. 

But more because after taking a breath realizing that no matter what happens, whatever the reason is the cause of the reset, no matter what is said or provided as an excuse, at the end of the day this will ultimately come down to ME having to rebuild every single report again!!!  

DOCEBO - DO BETTER!!!

And yes… support is involved, but I have low to zero expectations of a satisfactory response.

@erin.brisson 

2 replies

@Jtischler - I experienced the same issue two weeks ago to the day. Blank reports being pushed out and zero of their settings being kept. Thought I was the only one since I couldn’t find any post here within the community.

Docebo support looked into this missing “Old Reports configuration” issue and concluded that there was no determined cause. 

Hope they are able to assist you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I had this a few years back and took a while to get sorted, but never got the explanation.