Hello! Anyone still having latency issues (USA / 830am central time)

• 14 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello! We’ve been having latency issues primarily affecting backend since yesterday.

We did hold a vILT course on MS teams that users WERE able to access via Docebo clickthrough, thank goodness.

These issues are still persisting for us. Who else is having issues still?

Have any of you had latency on backend resolved?

9 replies

I see another post that is saying the issues are in the Eastern time zone. I’m in Central time, and have also had issues since yesterday. Fingers crossed the issue gets resolved soon!

We are also still having latency issues and 504 errors.  We got the last update at 8am cst and they are still continuing to troubleshoot.

We are still having lagging issues on multiple pages on Central time.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Although it doesn’t seem to have an official Known Issues post, they have communicated that there’s a partial service disruption resulting in latency issues and 5XX errors in the US (Virginia) service region.  I’ve been getting updates from Docebo System Status, which I’m subscribed to.

The issue has been ongoing since at least around 12:30PM EST 2/13/24 or earlier, and still isn’t resolved.

We are also still lagging, mostly when accessing reports and newsletter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Still lagging on our end, and we are pacific/mst.  A lot of latency on our extended enterprise domains.

Userlevel 2

Good Morning! We are having huge latency issues in trying to generate and download reports. I submitted a ticket and it looks like we are one of the enterprise customers being impacted. Have you submitted a ticket yet?

Userlevel 3

We are in the boat too. Have submitted a ticket.
Reports and anything with “legacy” in the URL is lagging or failing right now.
SSO was failing for me earlier but username PW login worked. 
General course access and navigation seems to be functional.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We are in the boat too. Have submitted a ticket.
Reports and anything with “legacy” in the URL is lagging or failing right now.

Yeap. +1