Question

Hiding sessions or events in an ILT course

• 25 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We’re looking at running multiple events with the same training material and notifications. At the moment the only way I can see of making it less confusing for participants is to delete the old event and only show the next one. This isn’t ideal as we will lose the participant information (I know we can download it, but it would be easier if it was still there).

Does anyone know of a way to hide previous events (or sessions) so that the next users won’t see them but they can be accessed by learners that attended the session? 

As it’s a pain to duplicate ILT courses especially this one as it has quite a lot of training material on it, I would rather just reuse the same course.

Thanks in advance

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think I am either confused or misunderstanding. If new users who were not enrolled in the past sessions come, they only see future sessions that have enrollment available, not historical, are you saying you see different?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can hide future sessions by limiting your registration period. Eg: if you want to hide session is you set the registration deadline to a date in the past. The will not be visible to the users nor will they be able to enrol into them; only an admin can view and enrol users up to the start of the session.