Question

How can I export (or just search!) all "session statistics"?

• 28 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Is there any way to export the whole “session statistics” data set in a single file?

For example we have a course running for 1200 people, over 90 sessions. All working fine, however to find which session a given individual is enrolled on is a nightmare.

Our choices appear to be, open each session individually and look for them or scroll sequentially through the pages on the session statistic report to find where the letter for their name starts and then search manually for them.

All we want to be able to do is either search the whole data set on this page (you can search the waiting list, so why not the “booked” list”!)… or even better, just export the data behind it so we can search the file.

Any help appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

havre you tried running the report called, Users - ILT Sessions? it should show you everyone enrolled and all statuses, etc.

Userlevel 2

@lrnlab  Thanks for the reply. I think that is my issue - we don’t have access to reports in Docebo as our instance is part of Dayforce.

The problem we are specifically having is that if a user switches session, then the data that syncs in to Dayforce, records them as having disenrolled from the course!

However, Docebo - correctly - still has them enrolled and in the correct sessions

Unfortunately, the only way we can find which sessions they are still booked on is to manually search as per my OP. Then we have to remove/re-enrol them from the course and put them back in their sessions.

I get that the Dayforce white label arrangement cripples Docebo reporting because “hey we sync that for you in DF”… but it clearly doesn’t. We have a ticket in with DF for this, but no response so far.

All I’d like is an export on the session statistic page :-)