Question

How can my power-user see who completed a LP in the last week?

• 7 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is this impossible in-platform?

thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

if you scroll further down, you can see the option to only select “Completed”

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

+ you set the date range to only show the last week if needed.You will need to schedule it though.

Also found another setting on the “View Options” tab you'll probably want to enable

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah I found those two spots as well - this is a client with 15,000+ users though, so “all completed” is a big list, especially since it includes data from 10+ years on our last two LMSes.

What do you mean by “+ you set the date range to only show the last week if needed.You will need to schedule it though.” @lrnlab ? I do have it scheduled to send daily - but I believe that sends ALL completions not recent ones. At least that’s how users-courses appears to work after much testing.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

oops, my bad...seem this option is only on newer reports...like the ILT one

Seems like another good idea to post!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

and the above is not under the Schedule options but under the Filters

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Here’s my quickfix email to my client:

You could set the learning plan so that users can take the courses in any order they want, BUT have to take a survey after – or they have to take 111 last.

Then you could do better reporting on the course 111 (or the mandatory survey/postquiz/whatever), since course reporting is way better than learning plan reporting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

oops, my bad...seem this option is only on newer reports...like the ILT one

Seems like another good idea to post!!

I’m confused - I think you’re clipping your screen but this is a courses report not a learning plan report?