How do I enable company.docebosaas.com/native

• 26 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Supposedly this is an optional backend for implementations where the superadmins select “SSO only” for login. 

I can’t find it. 

We are Enterprise customers (and white label, and mobile app, and DCS)

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m not familiar with that URL as a bypass login for platforms with SSO auto redirect enabled. For any platforms I work on for customers of GuyKat that enable SSO only and we don’t have an SSO account with them, our dev team creates a link for us using oauth to authenticate into the platform via the API - works pretty slick. I’m just not sure exactly how they work that magic as I’m not a techy guy myself. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Elliott said in your idea that it is an extended enterprise ability that allows us to do this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m not familiar with that URL as a bypass login for platforms with SSO auto redirect enabled. For any platforms I work on for customers of GuyKat that enable SSO only and we don’t have an SSO account with them, our dev team creates a link for us using oauth to authenticate into the platform via the API - works pretty slick. I’m just not sure exactly how they work that magic as I’m not a techy guy myself. 😁

I’m super curious about this. Do you end up logged in as you or like a shared account? I can think of a few ways to kind of do this. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m super curious about this. Do you end up logged in as you or like a shared account? I can think of a few ways to kind of do this. 

Yes, it logs me in as my own personal super admin account. Can’t share much more detail on how our dev team does it because I’m not the technical wizard like they are but it works quite slick and avoids us having conversations with customer’s IT and security team on setting us up in their SSO system, which most don’t like doing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes, it logs me in as my own personal super admin account. Can’t share much more detail on how our dev team does it because I’m not the technical wizard like they are but it works quite slick and avoids us having conversations with customer’s IT and security team on setting us up in their SSO system, which most don’t like doing. 

Understood, and with that info, I think I know how it works, good to go, thanks for the inspiration!