Best Answer

How do I see other users ideas?

• 10 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi Guys

Can you tell me how and where can I see other peoples idea and their status?

My predecessor had more than 50 idea suggested and I have no idea how to see and l look for them...they also had an id number for example: LMS-I-1082 or DL-I-577 I cant find anywhere…

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by erin.brisson 11 April 2022, 16:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @mirmelsh The ID number you mention is from the old Ideas Portal, which was closed when ideas moved to Docebo Community. As far as I know, the only way you can search for the ideas now would be to use the title of each idea. Also, please note that some ideas were deleted during the move to Docebo Community.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Morning @mirmelsh .  If your predecessor was on the community, they may still have a profile on here.

If you click on their face (fast becoming my favourite phrase), you can see their posts in the Community.  This will include any ideas they have submitted (but only since the migration to this platform).

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mirmelsh @erin.brisson may be able to help you find the old ideas and their ID’s...she did for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Daniel @Neil Patterson and @lrnlab thank you for jumping in to answer @mirmelsh’s question. Each response provides accurate information on ideas so I’ll just compile them all together for easy reference.

In order to see another member’s idea, as Neil mentioned, you simply click on their face (@Neil Patterson, writing the phrase made me chuckle 😆) or username to open their profile. From here, click on Posts and you can see all posts made by that member. Unfortunately, you aren’t able to sort (yet!) so you’ll have to browse through all posts to see which of them are ideas.

Here’s an example with screenshots:

1. Navigate to Member profile.

1. Click on ‘Posts

1. Search for ideas (will look like the one in red below)

As @Daniel mentioned, the reference numbers you provided are from our old ideas portal. If the idea was part of the migration (for further details on this, check out this post), you should be able to find it by searching the title or by using the steps above (if you know the member that submitted it). 

I hope this helps!

If you require any additional assistance, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thanks as always @erin.brisson 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@erin.brisson - it’s great isn’t it?  I use it a lot in MS Office training - click on your face to access your profile information and settings 😂

Thanks a lot guys

This is very helpful !!!