Best Answer

How to amend Learning Plans

• 14 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction of how I amend/update the content of a learning plan that was created by another manager please? We both have superadmin rights but I can’t see the learning plan he created in the central repository. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by KMallette 15 September 2022, 20:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Isabel Jeynes Hi, Isabel.  Not sure if you just misspoke, but learning plans aren’t visible in the Central Repository… only courses. You need to use the Learning Plans link from the Admin wheel to find whatever your colleagues have created.

Amending Learning Plans is really tricky. If anyone has COMPLETED the learning plan in the past, the complete status goes back to In Progress when you ADD a new course. If that is a problem for you, I recommend that you create a new “generation” of your learning plan. Move the incomplete users from the first generation into the new generation so that they get your new courses. This is a bit time consuming, but it does allow you to keep completed learning plans complete.

Let me know if you wish to discuss the “generation” idea more. I’m happy to help.

Regards,

KM/Viasat, Inc.

Hi thank you so much for your really helpful reply! All sorted now. I’m quite new to all of this so every day is a school day!!  Courses now amended - thank you!