Best Answer

How to make sure LinkedIn Learning courses do not overwhelm search results

• 8 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have connected LinkedIn Learning with Docebo. Unfortunately, there are so many courses that it overwhelms our users when they perform searches. Are there any tips or tricks on how to still have the LinkedIn Learning courses available, but not so overwhelming?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 11 August 2023, 23:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Interesting predicament.

Can you share how else folks would know about the courses? Do you curate up some specific titles from them and tie them together to a catalog or in a learning plan or some type of visual curriculum on a page?

I ask because some folk choose to hide the search all together in lieu of being able to change the output from the search tool.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

yup, if don't curate the library before you import it, you have a lot of stuff you probably dont need or users will not consume. Sadly once it’s done it’s a lot of manual work to clean up

Userlevel 4

@lrnlab How do you curate the library before you import? I have already imported (so I may be out of luck) but curious what this looks like. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lrnlab How do you curate the library before you import? I have already imported (so I may be out of luck) but curious what this looks like. 

Thanks!

yup, sadly you’re out of luck...you need to curate before you import...we are in the same boat and clean up is arduous. Lesson learned for sure

Userlevel 4

So I may get a chance to redo this! Has anyone curated the catalog before importing and have best practices to share?