Best Answer

How to see who enrolled someone?

• 21 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I just had a course suddenly intake over 400 users (all from one branch). I thought this was from me putting it into a learning plan with an enrollment rule associated with it, but no. There is no rule to that LP. Is there a way to find out who enrolled all of those people?

icon

Best answer by jmkachidurian 21 June 2022, 22:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @tommyVan 

Your Audit Trail will tell you who did what. it’s super handy, especially when you have a lot of new admins on the platform. You can find it under the Settings section on the Admin menu.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @tommyVan 

Your Audit Trail will tell you who did what. it’s super handy, especially when you have a lot of new admins on the platform. You can find it under the Settings section on the Admin menu.

This is awesome! The strange thing is it is telling me I enrolled everyone. I certainly didn’t. I only placed the course in the LP. I guess someone at docebo might have an answer...

Anyone who already has the learning plan would automatically be assigned the course. Did you happen to have approximately 400 people with that learning plan assigned to them already?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Anyone who already has the learning plan would automatically be assigned the course. Did you happen to have approximately 400 people with that learning plan assigned to them already?

Ah yes, obviously. Sorry, everyone, I must have been quite under-caffeinated when I made this post!! 

Ah yes, obviously. Sorry, everyone, I must have been quite under-caffeinated when I made this post!! 

We’ve all been there 😉