Best Answer

How to Stop Tip Boxes?

• 14 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

Anyone have a way to stop these tip boxes from showing up? Every time I log in as another user, then switch back to my account, these tip boxes show up again. Its like playing a game of whack-a-mole. 

And, using MS Edge, the ones at the top of the screen do not show up correctly. I cannot close them.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by JeanetteMcVeigh 14 March 2023, 14:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

These tip boxes have been the bane of my existence in Docebo.

There are some CSS experts out there...maybe they can help.

Check this post out - 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks!

I learned that the question mark at the top of the page removes them all. Im ok with that. 
Thanks so much!!

Well, still annoying, but Ill follow the other thread. 

Userlevel 1

Yes, so annoying! I tried the code to hide them, but it hides it for everyone in the platform, which I don’t want. For now, we deal with clicking the ? at the top.  Someone posted an idea that you might be interested in: Persist keeping contextual/balloon help turned off when the user turns it off | Community (docebo.com)

Userlevel 3

I really think we shouldn’t try & hide this button altogether via CSS. On our side, we have new power users everyday in our company and these boxes can be helpful. However, Docebo does need to fix this so that if a user wants to turn off the contextual help boxes, the boxes stop poping up once and for all. It drives me insane to still see these boxes 😅