Question

How to UNENROLL a USER from MULTIPLE COURSES?

• 16 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

How to UNENROLL a USER from MULTIPLE COURSES?

I tried the unenroll csv file upload but no luck. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @maricela.jimenez not sure if you already tried this but if you are enrolling/un-enrolling from several different courses, use the Manage Enrolments via CSV option on the Course Management page; not the one inside a course...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

As said in other places - do this nice and carefully. Remember - what does it mean to unenroll a learner that has already done the learning of a training material is an important story to not miss on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

agree @dklinger unenrolling those who have already completed the course can mess up your records 

Is there a way at the user level to unenroll from multiple courses? 

i have a couple learners who were in the wrong branch and autoassigned lessons for the wrong group,,,, Right now have to go into each course and find the individual enrollment to unenroll. I would love to go the learner and remove multiple courses at a time.

Is there a trick?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Megs yes for sure, you can use the CSV import to do this...just make sure you’re using the import from the main Course Management page and the one inside a course...then make sure you select the “unenroll” option...this is easily missed...