Skip to main content

ILT - Completed User can Change Sessions!

• 28 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Not sure if anyone has encountered this or is aware but there is a huge gap in ILT tracking…

Case:

• User was booked in a session on Apr 24
  • they did not attend and the instructor marked them as Absent
  • Admin mistakenly marked them as Completed on the course
  • User was able to change session after being marked as completed although we do not allow users to unenroll from a completed course

Now the reports and user transcript riot are showing incorrect dates and the user was awarded a certification when in fact they did nato complete the program. I opened a ticket with support but thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has experienced this and what you have done to mitigate this risk.

Docebo needs to put in some better connections between course statuses and session statuses...today there is no relationship between the two which is the big issue...

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yeah, that’s pretty weird. I’ve definitely had “lack of sync” between sessions and courses statuses as well. I do wonder why they were allowed to change sessions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Oh that’s an interesting catch. I haven’t seen that on our end. But I definitely think that the separate course shell enrollment/session enrollment causes some issues.