Best Answer

ILT Course evaluation separated by session

• 29 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We are using a single evaluation material in an ILT class that has multiple sessions. Is there a way to see the evaluations by session? Currently when I try to run the report from Reports/Training material Statistics I get all of the results from all sessions in a single report. 

I feel like this is something I should be able to do and am somehow missing a box or a location to do it. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 31 July 2023, 16:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

unfortunately not...I believe it’s only tied to the course.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @Davefox,

When we have want to isolate responses for a particular session, we look at the date of the evaluation submission.  Our learners cannot evaluate a course until it’s complete, and our instructors ask them to evaluate the course at the end of the last event.  It’s not foolproof, but I can align the responses to the session dates.  Luckily, we do not run sessions of the same ILT on the same dates very often,so it can work for us in most cases.  It won’t help you much if you run a lot of sessions ending on the same dates.  So far it’s the best we can come up with.  I agree, it’s not ideal.  I think a suggestion to include the session ID is a good one.