Best Answer

ILT Course Materials, control access by instructor

• 9 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I want to be able to add materials to ILT courses so that they are available to use by the instructor at the time they want to make them available to students. I don’t want the students to have access to those materials until they are “unlocked” by the instructor for the entire class so that the instructor can keep the students attention on the right thing at the right time. This of this like distributing “Paper” hand outs during a class. In some cases, instructors want to pass out one item at at time, just when it is needed. I want to do the same with electronic “hand-outs” during ILT class.

This will allow me to provide consistent materials to local instructors to use during class which provides a more consistent program gobally, convenience for the local instructor and keep the students attention focused on the right thing at the right time.

is there away to do this?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 9 August 2023, 16:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

the instructor role has access to Training Materials so if you hide your object and set the publishing date to that of the session start, it will unlock the object, or the instructor should be able to do it manually.