Skip to main content
Question

ILT Session 'Additional Filter' isn't visible in the calendar view

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to display a catalogue in the calendar view and to show filters?

I am trying to find a way to show all ILT sessions in a calendar view, and then allow the training teams who provided them to filter based on their team so they can see their workload.

When adding ‘Additional Fields’ to our courses it normally shows them as a filter in a catalogue, but no filters are shown in the calendar view. 

Is there a way to force the filters to display? Or an alternative workaround that anyone can think of?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That is odd...I seem to recall the filters worked on the Calendar view but when I open the filters I can only see the Course Type; which is pretty useless since the calendar view is only about ILT anyway…

Maybe open a ticket to ask support if this is a bug or gap?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I asked Support for help and the response I got was…

“I understand the importance of being able to filter the courses inside your catalogs! I can however confirm that the calendar view does not allow for filters beyond those related to "Course Type", as mentioned in this Knowledge Base article. I also reviewed the past documentation and old tickets: while this feature has occasionally been requested, it has never been available on the platform. The full filter range is available only in the "Cards" view.

While our Ideas Portal is temporarily closed, you will be able to access it again in September and add your upvote to the existing idea regarding this feature.”

So watch this space when the idea’s portal is back up and running. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

sadly I don't have any real proof either but I could swear those options were available on the Card view...anyway...guess there isn't much we can do about this...