Skip to main content
Best Answer

Import Learning Plan from CSV

• 17 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Is it possible to import a Learning Plan from a CSV file and is it possible to enroll users in the Learning Plan from a CSV file as for the course enrollment?

Thank you,

MODO

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @modonetwork, we’re happy to let you know that, within the year, you will have the ability to import enrolling into a LP via CSV. However, this will not include the import of a LP via CSV. Also, we’re converting this idea into a question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@modonetwork As a current workaround you could create a group dedicated to the enrollment of the LP and just upload the CSV into that group then use the group to enroll those users into the LP. If you wanted you could name the group “CSV Upload group” and just reuse the group any time you want to enroll a large group of users into an LP. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @erin.brisson - can you give an update on the ability to import enrolling into a LP via CSV? It’s been 9 months and you state that it will available with the year. I am very much looking forward to this improvement. Enrolling into a LP via CSV is currently very clunky and difficult for our use case. Hoping this makes it easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @erin.brisson - can you give an update on the ability to import enrolling into a LP via CSV? It’s been 9 months and you state that it will available with the year. I am very much looking forward to this improvement. Enrolling into a LP via CSV is currently very clunky and difficult for our use case. Hoping this makes it easier.

@randallsim I have asked the team for an update. Will let you know as soon as I hear back!

Userlevel 2

@erin.brisson any update on this? Thank you!

Badge

Hi @erin.brisson 

This is very exciting to know this is in the works!

Question: would this new ability to enroll users in Learning Plans via CSV will also give the ability to un-enroll users from a Learning Plan and their affiliated none completed courses via CSV as well?

Our case scenario includes the need to un-enroll users from Learning Plans who have not completed courses affiliated to these Learning Plans due to curriculum/training programs changes on a quarterly or yearly basis. 

Thank you!
Joël

Userlevel 1

@erin.brisson Is there any update on when this feature will be released? It was noted above that you were asking the team for an update, yet I don’t see an update on this thread. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I haven’t received an update but if there is one, the team will post it here. Thanks for your patience!