Skip to main content

I have several ILT classes that are taught by employees who only access Docebo to teach these courses once every few months.  They are not very familiar with the platform, and need to be able to easily and quickly access the courses they are teaching.  Is there a way to have the ILT courses that they are teaching appear in the My Training widget?  This widget is the first thing they see on their homepage when they log in and is the ideal place for the course to live for them so they have easy access to it.  Navigating to the My Courses and Learning Plans page and digging through all of the courses that they have on their account is far from an ideal solution, but is all that I’ve been able to find so far.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Jess Olcott

Training Program Coordinator

ETC, Inc.

We use the my calendar for this purpose, the widget is flawed, but does at least work for this purpose.

We did toy with the idea of using the calendar widget, but since we host so few scheduled webinars through Docebo it didn’t make a ton of sense to have it on the homepage for everyone.  It would be blank 85% of the time.  My team is also concerned is that creating a homepage for just this set of instructors will turn into an avalanche of a different homepages for many, many more small groups of people which will be a nightmare to maintain.  

We did toy with the idea of using the calendar widget, but since we host so few scheduled webinars through Docebo it didn’t make a ton of sense to have it on the homepage for everyone.  It would be blank 85% of the time.  My team is also concerned is that creating a homepage for just this set of instructors will turn into an avalanche of a different homepages for many, many more small groups of people which will be a nightmare to maintain.  

Ah, totally understandable. Wish they would take up the idea of visibility based on widget instead of menu/page, but there’s not appetite for that, but would make this an easy solve here.

The only other solves I have would all rely on segmenting the pages/meus so would have the same maintenance issues.