Best Answer

Is it possible to make an iFrame widget display a Microsoft SharePoint site?

• 6 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all, wondering if anyone has had success displaying a Microsoft SharePoint site in an iFrame widget?  If yes, please also share how or if you know it’s not possible, please let me know.  Thank you!! 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 6 December 2023, 18:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

yes you can...you only need to include the URL in the iFrame set-up but you may also need to ‘approve” the connection as Sharepoint may have some security that prevents this. It’s called a SALT code…

hope this can help you:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020127159-List-of-Widgets-for-Custom-Widget-Pages#h_01HAYHQ8HCQKKRVMK64F8KG3ZA

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We’re also looking into this, and setting up the back end isn’t something I’m overly familiar with.  If anyone has any additional know-how for obtaining all the right security credentials, I would be interested in a more thorough breakdown. 

It looks like a salt code, repeat secret, and permissions set up in the OAUTH API and SSO app are all required when you activate the advanced settings.  The only set-up I’ve done in the OAUTH area is the integration with Shape.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

wasn't able to find anything specific but you can search Microsoft online help to see if they have some step by step instructions you can use...