Is there an option to produce a custom PDF from user's answers in course?

• 4 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I am looking to create a course that would build a custom PDF of my design that users would receive at the completion of the course. Are there any solutions within Docebo that allow for such a thing?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Within Docebo - I think you will struggle to find it.

There is some reporting at the training material level that one can gimmick what you are talking through with a SCORM course.

Beyond that….once you look just a little outside of Docebo’s ecosystem? You can do what you are describing with a product like Jotform. I say just a little outside because Docebo will not be retaining your custom PDF in the very end. Jotform and the person that you send it to will become your system of record.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ben Phillips If you have the PDF already created, I think you could use a notification (based on course completion) that might email the PDF (or a link to the PDF) to the user.

I don’t think there is anything in Docebo that would say, take answers from a Scorm course and create a PDF and then email it. There might be some content creation apps that might be able to save the answers into something like a Google Form and then email the form… really pie-in-the-sky thinking here.