Skip to main content
Question

Last subscription date

Might seem like a silly question but when configuring my sessions, there is an option “Last Subscription Date”, is this the date that learners can enroll in the session?

I have set it for two days before each session and want to make sure the course will not be open for enrollments after this time.

Thank you! I’m still learning!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not sure what you mean by “Last Subscription Date” but there are options to limit self-enrolment into your sessions. They are on the “details” tab of the sessions. These are the options:

You probably want to use the last option, Dynamic Deadline, that allows you lock/close enrolments x days before the session starts.

This is what my LMS view is (we use Dayforce which is Docebo).

Not sure what you mean by “Last Subscription Date” but there are options to limit self-enrolment into your sessions. They are on the “details” tab of the sessions. These are the options:

You probably want to use the last option, Dynamic Deadline, that allows you lock/close enrolments x days before the session starts.

Sorry this is what my view is!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Honestly, I don’t use the last subscription date.  I use the Dynamic Deadline part. So, we close our classes 2 days prior. If someone wants that date, they are waitlisted and then I keep an eye on that with the numbers of registrants.  Hope this helps.