Question

late cancellations

• 19 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on how we could report on anyone unenrolling from an ILT course within 5 days of the event date?  Within our organisation we have a cancelation policy which says if anyone cancels their space on a course late (in our case within 5 working days) , their department must pay a late cancelation fee.

The notifications they get will warn them about our cancelation policy but i can't work out if there is any easy way of us (as superadmins) seeing who cancelled late.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I don’t think that there is way to set a logic that will exactly mimic your scenario.

You can create a notification “User unenrolled from ILT sessions” that will be sent to Superadmins, however, it will go out regardless of how close it is to the session date, so you will need to manually check if that is within the 5 days window.

You can also disable the Self-Unenrollment options in your courses, so users will have to request an admin to unenroll them, and you will be able to take a note when it was.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@KTJD you can see this data in the audit report

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks both.  Another entry into the list of things Docebo can't do I guess.  I think notifications having a criteria section would be really useful e.g. send notification ‘only if xxx’

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks both.  Another entry into the list of things Docebo can't do I guess.  I think notifications having a criteria section would be really useful e.g. send notification ‘only if xxx’

If you make that feature request, link it here. I’ll upvote.