Latency

• 13 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2

Is anyone else experiencing latency with their LMS?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Nothing notable. I am located up in central eastern NJ and working from home. Some white stuff showed up today 😁.

Userlevel 3

Yep - Issues here in Somerville MA. Notifications were a particular pain.

In other news… Ground just wet today, some light flurries but no accumulation at all.

Yes, I’m also noticing latency in the production instance

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Clark Thank you for bringing your concerns to the community! We recommend using the Docebo Status page to track updates. You can even subscribe to the page to be notified when it is updated about an incident.

Yes, we have been experiencing latency all day here in the Dallas, TX area. Very slow and pages are not loading. We have been getting emails from Docebo about it.

Yes! We are experiencing latency as well here in Vancouver, BC. Quite a few pages not loading.

Userlevel 1

The Status Page was first updated at 12:38PM Eastern and has continued to update at least once an hour since.  There is no open discussion in the Known Issues as with previous interruptions of service like the one a few weeks ago that also only affected platforms on the US (Virginia) Region server.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes. We are experiencing it as well!

Userlevel 1

Yes - especially when trying to access course materials.  The system gets hung up, and then we get a 504 error.

Userlevel 3

Giving up for today.

This afternoon was a wash and tomorrow is now double stacked.
Seems anything with “legacy” in the URL is badly affected. 

No snow shoveling in Boston, but I will be digging out tomorrow.