Skip to main content

Hello Docebo friends,

My HR department wants to use Docebo to train on a new company policy and require the “learner” to sign a document as part of the course.

Has anyone here included a “sign this document” requirement in a course? Or do you have an idea of how this can be accomplished?

Thank you for giving this your time and consideration,

Andrea

You can upload various training materials, like an assigment if you want them to download and upload something that is signed. 

Or if you don't want to check that someone has actually signed, but just want to get them to go to something like docusign you can create it as an HTML page to a link in Docusign for example. 

Not quite a signature, but more an acknowledgement button - In some of our compliance courses they have built it directly into the scorm file where as a learner you need to acknoldege your completion as one of the last steps inside the scorm before it lets you pass the training. 

Hello Cheney,

Thanks for this info - very interesting - hmmm. I’ll check with my SME to clarify her needs.

Two Sticking Points (I mean Two Interesting Challenges, haha)

1. My SME has always done this through our payroll service and is requesting that the record of completion be saved there. 
  2. My “audience” is not tech friendly, so I’ll need to guide them through downloading and uploading documents.

I appreciate your suggestion to use a tool like Docusign. Your response to my question was very helpful.

Andrea

Another option you can use is call eSignature...it works like a VPN code and once set-up in quite easy to use. If you are not sure about the Assignment option, this could work.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020125259-Activating-managing-the-E-signature-app

Depends on your requirements, etc.

Hello lrnlab,

Thanks for this suggestion - eSignature sounds familiar, I wonder if my organization uses it for other things. I hope so, it might mean that it is familiar to the community.

I appreciate your addition to this discussion.

Andrea