Best Answer

Learner's answers on exam or quiz

• 15 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi!  I am wondering if there is a way to create a report that will show which learners completed elearnings within a certain timeframe as well as the answers that they chose.  I already have a report that shows completion date within the last 90 days, course result and course score.  I would like to be able to add to this report.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 15 August 2023, 16:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you’re using the native Docebo tests, you can pull a full report showing what all users answered to each question however this is not a custom report and can only be pulled from the report tab on the course.

As for who completed the course and objects by what date, you can pull a custom report, Users-Courses (which is probably the one you use now) and there’s another you can try, User - Training Materials and Users - Course Enrolment time (if you have set due dates)

Is there any way to gain useful analytics outside of exporting every time you want to look at question performance? From what I can tell, I’d basically need to export to excel and formula each answer correct/incorrect column to see individual question performance across all test takers. With item pools of 180+ questions for each test, this would become somewhat arduous without some automation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

no other method I know of at the moment….there is no exam report other than what’s on the Report tab of the courses.