Best Answer

Learning Plans not loading 12/21/2022

• 21 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all, 

Is anyone else facing issues today 12/21/2022 regarding learning plans not loading. Seems like a latency issue. Reached out to support but they haven’t got back to us yet. 

Anyone else also facing the same issue of learning plans not loading? 

icon

Best answer by parthxd 21 December 2022, 18:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@parthxd Could you provide a bit more information? Learning plans not loading where? Onto the dashboard? When you try to enroll? When you are creating them?

Are other areas of your platform working as you expect? If yes, then latency might not be the issue.

Good luck!

KMallette/Viasat, Inc.

Userlevel 2

@KMallette I reached out to support and they confirmed it was indeed a latency issue for loading learning plans. Everything else was loading perfectly fine, except learning plans. Upon speaking with a tier 2 support member they mentioned it was a sitewide issue for loading learning plans as multiple different clients brought up the issue. Seems like things are back to normal and loading as expected. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@parthxd  Thanks so much for the follow up!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Yes, same issue.  I logged a Support Ticket and it has been escalated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@parthxd@monica.cheek After posting here, I got an email from our vendors that they couldn’t load Learning Plans either … thanks to this thread, I understood what they meant, and that the issue was under investigation … so THANK YOU for posting :-)

Regards,

KMallette/Viasat, Inc.